Lagos State University International School hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the 2016/2017 Academic Session in the Post-Primary Education, leading to the Award of Ordinary Level (O/L) Certificates of the West African Examination Council (WAEC) and National Examination Council (NECO).
Lagos State University International School is located within the Main Campus of the University and established to provide quality Secondary Education and high moral standard. Lagos State University International School will effectively commence operations in September, 2016.
Take off Classes are as follows:
(1) Junior Secondary School 1; and
(2) Senior Secondary School 1
1.0 ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
Admission is open to all candidates who possess Primary Six  Leaving School Testimonial/Certificates from recognized schools.
In addition to this, applicants will be required to sit and pass a qualifying examination.
2.0 METHOD OF APPLICATION/PAYMENT LINK
Applicants are required to visit the University Website: www.lasu.edu.ng and make the payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) non-refundable fee via lasu.edu.ng/international
3.0 COLLECTION OF FORMS:
Application Forms should be filled online on LASU website: www.lasu.edu.ng
4.0 PROCEDURE FOR COMPLETING THE APPLICATION FORM:
- 1.On the homepage, click on Student Services
- 2.Then Pre-Studentship Application
- 3.Then LASU INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- 4.Click on application form
- 5.Fill the form online by supplying required details
- 6.Click on submit when you are done and print a copy of the completed form when it displays
5.0 QUALIFYING EXAMINATION
First round qualifying examination holds on Saturday, 11th June, 2016 at 3-in-1 Building, Faculty of Education, Lagos State University, Ojo, by 8:00am prompt.
5.1 Please bring along the under-listed documents to the Examination Centre:
1. Photocopies of printed form with passport photograph of the candidate
2. HB pencil and eraser
3. Acknowledgement slip issued at the point of submission of the form
For further information, please contact:
LASU International School,
LASU International School
Send mail to: email@example.com