Lagos University Teaching Hospital - Applications are invited for admission into the School of Medical and Psychiatry Social Work for a year programme effective from 26th September, 2016, leading to award of certificate in Medical and Psychiatry Social Work.
Lagos University Teaching Hospital Admission 2016/2017 Academic Session
- * Candidates applying for the programme must have obtained first degree qualification in relevant fields (e.g. Social Work, Social Sciences, Nursing etc) in addition to relevant work experience.
Conditions for Selection
- * Selection of candidates will be based on academic qualification, work experience and successful performance in oral interview.
Application Closing Date
5th September, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are to apply for the admission form with the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only, bank draft payable to LUTH, and submitted to the Cash office, Accounts Department, LUTH.
The receipt of payment should be forwarded to:
School of Medical and Psychiatry Social Work,
Lagos University Teaching Hospital,
- * Completed application forms must be returned to the School Coordinator not later than closing date stated above.
- * Oral interview will be conducted on Friday, 9th September, 2016 in the School of Medical/Psychiatry Social Work.
- * Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Prof. Chris Bode
Chief Medical Director