The management of Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin wishes to inform all graduating Students of the institution that the 6th Convocation Ceremonies for the conferment of First Degrees and Award of Prizes has been scheduled for 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, September 3, 2016 in the University Auditorium.
Graduands are to collect their academic robes, Order of Proceedings, two Guest cards from their College Officers between 10:00 a.m and 3:00 p.m from August 30th to September 2nd, 2016 on presentation of Bursary receipt showing evidence of payment of Twenty-five thousand Naira only (N25,000) covering Academic Gown, two copies of Order of Proceedings, Alumni Levy, Students Copy of Academic Transcript, Students’ Year Book and a Customized Bag.
Payment should be made in Bankdraft from any Commercial bank, drawn in favour of Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin, Nigeria.
- Graduands SHOULD NOT COME LATE as procession TO THE AUDITORIUM will commence at 9:00 a.m. prompt.
- No Graduand will be allowed to join the procession after 9:30 a.m.
- Graduands SHOULD note that only invitees with Invitation Cards will be allowed inside the Auditorium and they must be seated in the Auditorium not later than 9:30 a.m.
- Seats and T.V. Monitors will be provided outside the Auditorium for other Guests without invitation cards.
- Movement of Graduands from one place to another during the Convocation proceedings will not be allowed.
- Only accredited Journalists and photographers will be allowed into the Auditorium.
- Silence must be maintained throughout the Convocation Ceremony.
- Graduands must attend a procession rehearsal in front of the Auditorium at 3:00 p.m. on Friday, September 2, 2016.
- Every Graduand is expected to come to the Auditorium with his/her copy of the Order of Proceedings, and rehearse Al-Hikmah University Anthem contained therein as this shall be recited at the commencement and close of the Convocation Ceremony.
- All students are strongly advised to dress properly according to the University’s dress code as no graduand will be allowed into the University Campus unless he/she is properly dressed.