The candidates listed ON THIS LINK have been offered Provisional Admission ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS, for the 2016/2017 academic session. Please note that admission offers will be withdrawn if the stipulated requirements are not met.
This List (BATCH B) includes candidates who were screened from JUNE 17, - JULY 29, 2016.
Candidates on this list are advised to do the following:
1. PRINT YOUR ADMISSION LETTER (to do this, follow the instructions below)
i. Click the following link http://application2.babcock.edu.ng/babcock/
ii. Login with your Application Page Username and Password
iii. Click Admission Letter
iv. Click GO
v. Scroll down and click PDF to print Admission Letter in PDF format.
2. PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEES: All candidates offered provisional admission should proceed to the bank to pay their acceptance fees (on or before August 14, 2016) of ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N 150,000.00) at any of the following banks: Diamond, UBA, WEMA, Zenith, First Bank, GTB and pay on the E-tranzact platform OR Bank Draft in favour of Babcock University from any of the above listed Banks.
All candidates admitted into Law must obtain authority to pay acceptance deposit from the University before making payment.
WARNING: DO NOT PAY MONEY TO ANY INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP OF PEOPLE EITHER INSIDE OR OUTSIDE BABCOCK UNIVERSITY.
3. ADMISSION ELIGIBILITY: Eligible candidates must attain the minimum 2016-2017 JAMB score of 180 and Direct Entry candidates must have obtained Direct Entry JAMB Application.
A.Visit the university website at www.babcock.edu.ng to access annual fees for your specific course of study. This information can be found under “TUITION”.
SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT SCHEDULE
DUE ON RESUMPTION
60% of session fees (this fee includes housing, meals, health).
BALANCE OF SESSION FEES DUE BEGINNING OF 2nd SEMESTER
40% balance of fees
B. STUDENTS ARRIVAL AND REGISTRATION: August 21 –27, 2016
Report to the School Officer of your School at Babcock University from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM during the registration period with the following documents:
I. Four (4) copies of 2016 UTME result slips;
II. Eight (8) recent passport-size photographs and four (4) copies of birth certificates
III. Originals and Four(4) photocopies of SSCE results or equivalents
IV. Originals and Four (4) photocopies of official receipts of acceptance fees and balance of the school fees paid
V. Original receipt of payment for Babcock Post-UTME online application form showing your Application ID.
Candidates awaiting results shall sign an undertaking to present acceptable SSCE results or its equivalent before matriculation, which is scheduled for Thursday 24thNovember 2016.
- Academic Clearance: Report to the Head of Department for academic clearance.
- Psychosocial Clearance: Report to Babcock University Teaching Hospital for Medical Screening and Student Support Services Unit for psychosocial screening.
1. HOSTEL ACCOMODATION:
New Students: Premium and Classic (No Regular hall for the new students).
2. Candidates who evade any of the above processes run the risk of having their admission withdrawn.
3. Candidates who have not attained the age of sixteen (16) by 24thXNovember 2015 may not be considered for admission.