Method Of Application
Interested Applicants are to purchase their application forms Online using a valed VERVE or MASTERCARD from nay Commercial bank in Nigeria.
The procedure for application is as follows:
1. Visit www.uniben.edu Or uniben.waeup.org
2. Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process (not the cyber-cafe’s mail).
3. Click on FCET AKOKA JUPEB Pre-Degree Studies 2016/2017 4. Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
5. Provide all necessary information.
Note that * means compulsory fields.
6. An immediate mail will be sent to the provided e-mail address.
7. Open your mail to get your system generated ID and Password that you will use to login.
8. On uniben.waeup.org click on 'Login' (top right of the front page).
9. Enter your user name and the password from the mail to login.
10. To start the application process, please click
on 'Edit application record' and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
11. Upload a clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph
uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin.
FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUAILIFICATION AND FAILURE/ FORFEITURE OF ADMISSION
12. To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the
instruction to pay the application fee with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
13. Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application on-line.
14. You cannot edit your application after submission.
15. Print out the Application slip.
Admission into various programmes shall be through entrance examination to be conducted on 24th of September, 2016 by 9 am at the Premises of FCET Akoka, lagos State.
All applications should be completed on or before Midnight of Monday 12th September, 2016.