SCHOOL OF ARTS, DESIGN & PRINTING TECHNOLOGYFine & Applied Arts with options in:
i. Ceramics ii. Graphics
iii. Painting iv. Sculpture
v. Fashion Design & Clothing Technology
vi. Printing Technology.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
Business Administration & Management
Office Technology & Management
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY
Urban & Regional Planning
Surveying & Geo-Informatics
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
Banking & Finance
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Library & Information Science
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
Home & Rural Economics
Science Laboratory Technology with options in:
i. Biology iii. Chemistry
ii. Biology/Microbiology iv. Microbiology
v. Physics with Electronics
Candidates must possess:
- The basic for admission to the ND programmes of the course they wish to pursue at the Higher National Diploma level as contained in the NBTE revised entry requirements for ND programmes in Nigerian Polytechnics & Monotechnics.
- National Diploma, with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant programmes, obtained from Federal Polytechnic, Oko or an equivalent institution accredited by the National Board for Technical Education.
- Evidence of a minimum of one (1) year post-ND cognate work experience. In exceptional cases, ND diplomats with a pass (CGPA of 2.00-2.49) and industrial experience of not less than two (2) years in the specific field may be considered for admission into the HND programme.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- are required to purchase scratch card from any branch of the under-listed banks nationwide for six thousand, five hundred naira (N6, 500.00) only:
- Zenith Bank Plc v. Union Bank Plc
- First City Monument Bank Plc. Vi. Skye Bank
iv. Isuofia Microfinance Bank
- Applicants are requested to visit the Institution’s Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Centre, Oko Campus to fill and submit their online. The online acknowledgement slip together with three (3) recent passport photographs, two self-addressed and stamped envelopes, as well as photocopies of credentials must be returned in a large envelope to the Registrar ( ).
- Applicants who are not ND graduates of Federal Polytechnic, Oko, are to apply to their institutions for forwarding of their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar (Admissions), quoting the Department the candidate is applying for. Applications from such applicants will not be processed until the transcripts are received.
- Candidates should visit the school http://portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/screeningapplication.aspx portal :
- On the “Generate ” page, fill in your details ACCURATELY and click the “Submit” button
- Print the and proceed to the designated banks with the print-out to pay for the HND Admission Screening Registration or pay online via VERVE/ Mastercard.
- Make payments using the generated ‘Invoice Number’
- Return to the school website (www.federalpolyoko.edu.ng) to complete and submit the . Please, review your information before submitting your .
- Print your “Acknowledgement Slip”
CLOSING DATETo Be Announced Soon