ELIGIBILITYThe Post UTME Screening is only open to candidates who choose Kaduna Poly as their 1st Choice of institution and scored 180 and above in the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Exam [UTME] for National Diploma and B Tech [ED] 100 Level as well as Direct Entry Programmes.
METHOD OF PAYMENT AND SCREENING FEESEligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,500 using the Remita Website [www.remita.net] in the following procedure:
1. Click on 'Pay a Federal Government Agency' link;
2. Enter 'Federal Kaduna Polytechnic' as name of the MDA;
3. Select the service type 'Post-UTME Screening';
4. Submit after filling the remaining information.
Note: Candidates are to write the name of their department in the row for description of payment to generate a Remital Retrieval Reference [RRR], unique payment reference for your transaction, which should be presented at any payment channel;
5. Select your preferred payment channel to make payment. The payment channels are:
A. Any branch of a commercial bank Nationwide
B. Debit/Credit Card [MasterCard, Verve, Visa];
C. Internet banking site;
D. Digital Wallet /Mobile Money
E. Remita Profile [For registered Remita users] and
6. Present evidence of payment at the Bursary Department, Central Administration, Tundun Wana Campus for an official recipt to be issued.
Payment starts from Wednesday 10th To Monday 22nd August, 2016.
SCREENING DATE/SCHEDULEThe screening exercise is to hold on on 23rd August, 2016 from 9am to 6pm.
Candidates are to report at the departments offering their proposed programmes of study, with the following items;
1. Reciept of Payment of screening fees obtained from the Bursary Division,
2. JAMB Score Slip
3. Original SSC/NBT/NTC or statement of Results.