Date: Friday 16th and Saturday, 17th September, 2016
Time: 10:00am Daily
Venue: Small and Medium Classrooms
Only candidate who have made the University their First or Second Choice also those who applied through Direct Entry (DE) are eligible for the screening exercise. For emphasis, those who did not make the University First or second choice should not attempt to appear for the screening.
Screening Fee Cost N2,200
METHOD OF APPLICATION
B. Direct Entry Applicants1. Visit fugus.edu.ng
2. On top rightmost corner, click on link “Click here to register for 2016/2017 Post
3. Click on the link “Direct Entry(DE) Applicants Click here to register”
4. Create your account, which comprise your personal profile, programme applied and your academic qualification. Make sure you type your JAMB NO correctly as it will be used in your subsequently login.
5. You are required to upload a recent passport size photograph of at most 20KB and of jpeg type. If you upload photo greater than 20kb or a different type like .png or .pdf, it will not accept.
6. Submit the form (A preview page will be provided click on edit to correct any mistake or Confirm if there is no mistake).
7. If all things went smoothly, you will see POST DE SCREENING EXAMINATION (BANK SLIP). Please print it and visit any Zenith bank PLC branch to make payment.
8. After the payment, you are required to wait for at least 24 hours before you
login again to print POST DE SCREENING EXAMINATION SLIP.
9. You are to bring along with you the slip, JAMB SLIP and certified bank teller you
collected from the bank.
10. For any assistance regarding the registration send SMS ONLY to the following numbers: