You Can Check MOUAU 2016/2017 UTME 1st Batch Admission List Here
Read Steps Below:
1. Print out your admission letter from the portal using your jamb number.
2. Follow the process to Accept Admission
3. Accept the Online Pledge form.
4. You will be lead to MOUAU Interswitch Platform for Online payment of Acceptance fee of N15,000. An Interswitch Transaction Fee of N800 applies.
Total N15,800.005. You can either pay with your Bank Debit card Online or Via A Bank Deposit slip option, if you choose this option, System will generate a Transaction ID for you.
6. Take the Generated Transaction ID to any of the approved University Banks, check our Portal for this listed Banks and pay for the Acceptance Fees, A receipt will be issued to you after completing the payment.
7. Go back to the Portal under payment for acceptance Fee, Input the transaction ID and Receipt number in the Provided fields to complete.
8. After completing Payment of acceptance fees, student is lead to verify WAEC/NECO Results. This can be done Online via WAEC/NECO site thus automatically or manually. If manually
an Approval is needed from the HOD of the department on the departmental Letter head.
9. After Verification of Result, Student School Proceed to the Department to Obtain Departmental clearance letter, stating that all document submitted to the department meets the departmental requirements.
Verified Results must be stamped by the departments.
10. Student is to submit Stamp Verified results and Departmental Clearance to Portal helpdesk at (Business Unit) ICT Resource Center to enable us Authorise them to continue with online registration.
11. After Portal Administrator has authorised the student to continue with the Registration, Student will have to pay school Fees using steps similar to the steps in the acceptance Fee.
12. After payment of the School Fees student need a Course Registration Scratch Card that can be obtained from the Mico Finance Bank ( MOUAU MFB )
13. During the Course Registration Student will have to complete a BioData Form and submit same , a copy will be printed, which the student will return a copy to the Portal Help desk and another copy should be returned to the department.
14. Matric Number will be issued automatically by the system to all students and student must submit a copy of the Bio data Form to the department with printed Completed Course registration
15. System will ask student to choose a user name and password with which student will access his personalized section of the portal.
16. Once student is automatically created on the Portal, and now have access to all information in his students area.