1. SCREENING EXERCISE DATESApplications for screening will start on Wednesday, 14th and end on Friday, 30th September, 2016.
2. ELIGIBILITYi. Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice are eligible to apply.
ii. The general cut-off mark is 180 points scored in the UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination) of 2016.
3. REGISTRATION PROCEDUREi. Candidates are to generate RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) online at the University portal. unizik.edu.ng and proceed to any Bank of their choice for payment.
ii. Candidates are to go back to the portal for payment verification.
iii. If payment verification is successful, candidate will move on to FILL THE APPLICATION FORM and follow the stages as provided.
4. SCREENING FEEThe screening fee payable is the sum of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira) only.
5. CAUTIONi. Candidates must have at least five (5) credits which must include English Language at one or two sittings in the School Certificate (WAEC, GCE, NECO, NABTEB).
ii. Candidates must ensure that they have passed the relevant subjects for the discipline they are applying for.
iii. The University will not be liable for any wrong payment/entry.
iv. The University will also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that are not in line with the directives of the University.