The Benue State University, Makurdi Has Release the Admission list for the first batch of admissions into the preliminary science programme for 2016/2017 academic session. There are a total of 134 shortlisted candidates on this list.
Candidates who applied for admission into the programme should go online to check their admission status and commence registration immediately.
The under listed guidelines are steps that successful candidates must follow to complete their registration process.
1. Confirm your admission status at either Union Bank Plc, or Unity Bank (opposite NEPA Office), Otukpo road (₦400).
2. Pay for acceptance letter and school fees using the following:
* 1. Union Bank Plc, Otukpo Road only – (Acct. No. – 0025169550)
* 2. Unity Bank (Opposite NEPA Office) – (Acct. No. – 0022927770)
* Student’s No. – Your application number
* Session: 2016/2017
* Payment type:
* Acceptance letter (₦5,000.00)
* School Fees (whole session)
* - Indigenes - ₦60,000.00
* - Non-Indigene - ₦100,000.00
* - Programme: Preliminary Science
3. Collect your receipt from the bank after payment, take it to Bursary Department for verification, and proceed to Preliminary science Office for registration with the following:
A. Original of admission Letter
B. Receipt of Fees paid
C. Original WAEC and/or NECO result(s)
D. Original L.G.A. certificate
E. Original Birth Certificate
F. 5 passport size photograph
G. 1 photocopy each of A-E above
Lectures shall commence fully on 7th November, 2016.