Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB)
Eligible candidates must possess minimum of 5 credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language and Mathematics) relevant to the candidate's desired course of study in the university.
OPTION/FIELD SUBJECT COMBINATIONS
History, Literature/CRS (HLCRS)
Economics/History, Literature (EHL)
Business Studies/Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)
Mathematics/Economics/Business Studies (MEB)
Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC)
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirement (as applicable) for admission into
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Pay the application fee of N15
iv. Click on 'University Portal (at top hand right corner of ESUT website)
v. Click on 'JUPEB MENU' (this directs the applicant to Jupeb page)
vii. Enter your telephone number and click on 'submit' button
viii. Enter surname, first name, middle name,
x. Proceed to the bank for payment with the payment slip
xii. Click on 'JUPEB MENU' (this directs
xiii. Click on 'Fill Jupeb Application Form' hyperlink
xiv. Enter your Remita Retrival Reference (RRR) number given to you
xv. The application
xvii. Click on 'submit' button
xviii. Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- I. Applicants into 2016/2017 Preliminary
are advised to be checking our website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination and other relevant information Programme
- II. All candidates are required to register for 2017 Direct Entry UTME during the
- III. All candidates are required to use a valid e-mail address and personal telephone numbers
- iv. The forms must be filled and submitted online, either immediately or within two weeks of accession on the website. No downloaded or printed copies of formwill be accepted
- v. Applicants are to note that 2016/2017 entrance examination should hold @ Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, Enugu, Agbani Campus
- VI. Candidates are advised to follow the application instructions very carefully and ensure they select the correct subject combination. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate.
Submission of online forms will close on 31st October, 2016.