This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the Sokoto State University through UTME and chose the University as their most preferred institution (i.e. first choice), with a score of 180 and above (including SDS students) and were not able to attend the first (1st) screening exercise that the screening exercise second (2nd) batch for admission screening into the University for 2016/2017 session has been scheduled as follows:
Date: Friday, 30th to Tuesday 11th October, 2016.
Time: 9:00AM prompt.
Venue: University Main Campus, Along Birnin Kebbi Road, Sokoto.
Please follow the registration procedure as outlined below:
- Visit the University website at www.ssu.edu.ng
- Click on ‘2016/2017 Screening Exercise’ link under prospective students
- You will be re-directed to 2016/2017 Screening Page.
- Enter your JAMB Reg. No. as your Username and Password
- After Log-in Click on “Update BioData to Make Payment” link
- Upload your Passport photograph and the required additional information then submit
- Click on 'Proceed to Payment' button on successful update of bio-data confirmation
- Your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) will be generated
- Print your RRR generated Invoice and Proceed to any Commercial bank of your choice to make payment OR pay with any of the Remita online payment options
- Login again to your account, click on 'confirm payment' link and enter your RRR number to confirm your payment.
- Print your payemtn acknowledgement receipt (showing PAID payment status) and come along with it to the screening exercise.
- Accordingly, all candidates are required to visit the University website at www.ssu.edu.ng to apply. The sum of N2, 200.00 (bank charges inclusive) shall be paid for the screening exercise through any commercial bank nationwide, by using the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
NOTE: Candidates should report to their prospective faculties for the screening exercise. They are also expected to come to the screening venue with the following:
- Original and photocopy of UTME result slip.
- Original and photocopy of SSCE result (where available)
- Evidence of payment
- One recent passport size photograph
Amina Yusuf Garba, MON