This is to inform all University Of Nsukka Direct Entry [DE] Applicants that the 2016/2017 admission screening registration is now online. Candidates are to follow the instructions below for a successful registration.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website here http://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/DEScrenningApplication.aspx, log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a unique Payment Invoice for Direct Entry fee.
- Take the Invoice to any branch of Zenith Bank, UBA, First Bank, Access Bank and Fidelity Bank on the etranzact platform to pay the sum of two thousand five hundred naira for the Direct Entry Screening fee. Ensure that the Invoice Number is keyed in appropriately at the bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing a Confirmation Number and your Invoice Number.
- Online registration commences on Tuesday 4th October, 2016 and ends on Tuesday 11th October, 2016. Those who fail to register within the stipulated period will not be screened during the exercise.
- A copy of ONLINE form duly completed
- 2016/2017 JAMB registration slip.
- Payment Slip
NOTE: No GSM handset, calculator or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the Screening Hall.
Visually Impaired Candidates are not invited to the screening exercise, but they should register online.
For more information and details, prospective candidates for the 2016/2017 Direct Entry screening exercise are requested to visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal unnportal.unn.edu.ng