Candidates that did not choose Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo initially as their institution of First Choice are requested to effect their change of Institution and make Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo their Most Preferred Institution.
METHODS OF APLICATION
STEP 1. OBTAIN PIN
METHOD 11. Visit any bank nation wide
2. Ask to use the Etranzact Pay Outlet platform to pay for Adeyemi College o Education 2016/2017 Admission Screening Fees and pay the sum of #2,500.00
3. The bank will generate a PIN (Confirmation Order No.) for the processing of the application online.
4. Follow the steps in Step 2 below to register online
OR METHOD 21. Visit http://aceondo.net
2. Click on “Pay Online”
3. Choose “2016/2017 Admission Screening Fee”, enter your JAMB Reg. No., choose “Etranzact” and click “Pay Fees”
4. Follow the on Screen instructions; enter your card details when requested.
5. After successful payment, a PIN is generated. Note and print out your PIN and follow the steps in Step 2 below to register online.
STEP 2: REGISTER ONLINE1. Visit http://aceondo.net
2. Click on “Apply Online”
3. Enter your PIN/ Confirmation Order No., select payment status as “Paid”.
4. Click “Apply” and fill the form correctly as editing is not allow once application form is submitted.
5. Correctly enter your O’Level results.
6. Upload passport photograph not more than 100kb which must be JPEGor JPG with no eye glasses or veil
7. Upload the digital copies of scanned JAMB result slip, O’Level result(s), Birth Certificate, Local Government Area Identification.
8. Ensure that all field in the form are completely filled.
9. Confirm your entry.
11. Submit your application form.
12. Print your Online Application Form to ascertain registration successful.
13. Wait for the publication of admission from the College.
SUBMISSION OF FORMS ON-LINECandidates are to note that deadline for the submission of the application for the admission screening on the College Website is Sunday, 3rd December, 2016.
Computer Science/Integrated Science
ECCE/Primary Education Studies
Physical and Health Education
Islamic Religious Studies/Economics
Islamic Religious Studies/Yoruba
Islamic Religious Studies/English
Islamic Religious Studies/Social Studies
Islamic Religious Studies/History
WARNINGTo checkmate the activities of fraudsters, applicants and their parents are strongly advised to contact only the listed telephone numbers and/or visit the College website: http://www.aceondo.edu.ng,
For further enquiries, call 08034261893 and 08130299102 between 8.00 a.m. and 4.00 p.m.