admission list is now available at the school notice board.
The list is not yet online, all students are advised to walk down to the school premises to check, However we may update it here on this blog as soon as the list is accessible online.
See screenshots of the admission list below:
Candidates are to report for screening and collection of admission letters at Adamawa State University, Liasion Office, Yola immediately candidates are to come along with the following;
- Original certificates of educational qualification
- Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
- 4 copies of passport size photographs
- Original JAMB result slip
- Original birth certificate/statutory declaration of age.
All candidates that did not pay the N2,500 UTME screening fee should do so into the University Account at Skye Bank- Acc No: 1751091883 and Tender the Bank Teller at the Screening Point.