The Authorities of the Benue State University, Makurdi has publised the procedures for the screening and registration of fresh candidates for the 2016/2017 Academic Session.
i. Check for your admission on the Benue State University Portal and print details on payment of N400 using the e-payment platform (with link on the University website) or at the designated banks.
ii. Proceed to pay the acceptance fee of Five Thousand, Five Hundred naira (N5,500) non-refundable to Benue State University, Makurdi using the e-payment platform or at the designated banks.
iii. Proceed to upload the following documents on the BSU portal for on-line screening:
a. Original academic qualifications.
b. Original JAMB Result slip with embossed passport photograph.
c. Original Direct Entry Online e-registration printout with embossed passport photograph.
d. Birth certificate/declaration of age.
e. Certificate of State Origin.
iv. Proceed to print Admission Letter on the BSU Portal and complete the screening forms Online, print and sign.
v. Proceed to pay the approved tuition fees using the e-payment platform or at the designated banks. This also applies to all successful Preliminary French, Science and Vocation and Technology Education candidates who have been placed in various degree programmes.
vi. The designated banks are as follows:
* Fidelity Bank Plc.
* Zenith Bank Plc.
* ECO Bank Plc.
* Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
* Sterling Bank Plc.
* Diamond Bank Plc.
* Access Bank Plc.
* First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
* United Bank for Africa Plc.
* Unity Bank Plc.
* Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
* Skye Bank Plc.
* Keystone Bank Plc.
* Mainstream Bank Plc.
* Stanbic Bank Plc.
vii. Proceed to Academic Office for documentation.
viii. Proceed again to register Online by completing the following forms:
* Personal Data.
* Course Registration.
* Medical Form.
* Matriculation Oath Form.
Print and duly sign these forms.
a. Proceed to College, Faculty and Departmental offices for documentation.
b. Proceed to Student Affairs Division for documentation.
c. Proceed to the University Library for documentation.
d. Proceed to the University Clinic for documentation.
e. Proceed to Security Department for documentation.
2. You have now completed your registration and ready to be matriculated. Matriculation of all registered candidates shall hold on Friday, 28th April, 2017. Note that failure to register will lead to non-matriculation and subsequent disqualification of your admission.
3. Watch out for the orientation and matriculation programmes.
4. Registration by proxy is PROHIBITED.
5. Change of name(s) is PROHIBITED.
6. Below is the checklist of requirements for screening and registration:
a. Admission checking fees receipt of four hundred naira (N400).
b. Processing fee receipt of payment of Five Thousand, Five Hundred naira (N5,500).
c. BSU Admission Letter.
d. Original JAMB admission letter (Check JAMB website).
e. Original UTME result slip with embossed passport photograph.
f. Original Direct Entry online e-registration printout with embossed passport photograph.
g. Original of academic qualifications.
h. Birth certificate/declaration of age.
i. Certificate of State of Origin.
j. Twelve (12) passport photographs.
7. Candidates who are unsuccessful at the screening process may wish to report at the Academic Office with their screening forms and other credentials for further directives.
Click here to use the new Electronic Payment system