– Click on “STUDENT LOGIN” using your UTME NO and a Password of your choice to download Payment Invoice/Transaction Reference Report for ACCEPTANCE which you must present at the bank you selected on the E-PORTAL for payment.
– After payment of Acceptance Fee, log in again to eportal.eksu.edu.ng with your UTME NO and complete your Biodata and Certificate Form and upload your passport photograph.
– Next, click Payment Tab and follow promptings to print your School Fees “Transaction ID/Invoice”. Proceed to your selected bank of choice to pay your school fees as indicated on your invoice.
– After payment of your School Fees, proceed to register for your courses on the EPORTAL (within two weeks of resumption).
– Proceed to your Faculty Officer for screening. Submit a copy each of your Admission Status, Certificate/Result and Bio-Data reports with two recent passport photographs and photocopies of all your credentials; namely Academic and Professional qualifications (i.e. SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, ND, OND, etc) to your Faculty Officer for necessary clearance (Must be completed a month before 1st Semester Examination). Print and keep your screening clearance certificate.
– Proceed to the Admissions’ Office for verification of your entry results with the appropriate examination body.