I. Payment of Acceptance Fee
1) The 2016/2017 Provisional Admission List for UTME and Direct Entry Candidates has been released.
2) All Candidates offered admission are therefore advised to Click Here to pay a non-refundable ACCEPTANCE FEE of Twenty-Five Thousand naira (N25,000). PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE WILL STOP by 12.00noon, Friday, 2nd December, 2016.
3) Evidence of payment of the Acceptance fee should be presented at the Directorate (DIDDIP) for College receipt.
II. Admission Screening Procedure
4) Admission screening for Fresh Candidates (100 and 200 levels) is scheduled for Monday, 5th to Friday, 9th December, 2016.
5) Candidates are requested to bring the underlisted documents (some to be generated online) for the admission screening exercise:
(a) Two copies of Bio-data and Acceptance Fee forms from the portal (www.fcesuidegree.com).
(b) Print out of 2016/2017 Admission Screening Application form and evidence of payment of N2,500.00 (in respect of FCES-UI Degree).
(c) Candidates who did not chose the College as Institution of First Choice are to visit the JAMB website on www.jamb.ng.org to immediately complete the Change of Institution/Course form. Original and photocopy of the print out generated should be presented at the screening point.
(d) Original and verified copies of UTME result slip (UTME candidates) and JAMB DE print out (DE Candidates). Candidates are to verify their SSCE results at the College NRCD and ICT Units of the College.
(e) Original and two photocopies each of all credentials uploaded for pre-admission screening (SSCE & GCE, NCE, etc). Any other credential outside the one claimed online will NOT be accepted.
(f) Original and two copies of College receipt for N25,000 Acceptance Fee.
(g) 8 copies of recent colour-print passport photographs.
(h) Letter of Attestation (on letter headed paper) from two reputable persons certifying to the moral conduct of the candidate.
(i) Local Government Identification Letter.
(j) Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
(k) Sworn Affidavit Against Cultism.
6) Candidates are strongly advised to transact business ONLY with the FCES-UI Degree portal at www.fcesuidegree.com in their own interest.
7) On completion of screening, students will be issued a Clearance/Authority to pay Slip which shall be presented at the Account Section of DIDDIP for collection of payment Teller from Tuesday, 3rd January, 2017.
8) Further information on 2016/2017 Programme fees and mode of payment will be provided soon.