KWARA STATE POLYTECHNIC RETURNING STUDENTS REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS1. Use your StudentID and your matriculation number as your Password to login to your student profile. Note that matriculation number is now your password.
2. Change your password to something you can readily remember when you need it.
3. Click on My Data at the top of your page and select Personal Data from the drop down menu.
a) Click on the Edit Button at the top left hand corner which should allow you update your
b) Click on Save/Confirm button at the bottom of the page when done.
4. Click My Data at the top of your page and select Payments.
a) Click on Add Current Session Payment Ticket
b) Select School Fee from the list of payment items
c) Create a payment ticket and open that ticket
d) Click on the CollegePay button at the top of your page and follow the guide to effect your payment
e) Note: If your payment is not successful and you received a debit alert, you can click on the Requery CollegePay button at the top of your page
f) Download and print your payment slip.
5. Click on My Data and select Course of Study from the drop down menu.
a) Click on Start New Session and enter the activation code provided on your school fee
payment slip i.e: SFE-0-0000000000
b) Click on Add Course List
c) Click on Create Course List Now which will populate all the courses you are expected
to register at your level
d) Click on the study level created and download your course registration slip for printing.
6. Submit the requisite registration printouts at your Institute and/or Department and