Below are the guidelines/procedures to follow:
PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEES GUIDELINES FOR [ND, NDS, HND, DIPLOMA OR CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME]
Newly Admitted Candidates are expected to pay the Admission Acceptance Fee of N3,000 via
Bank Payment Method to NIBSS eBillsPay®
List Of Receiving Banks (Nationwide) Include:
- FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
- UNITY BANK PLC
- ZENITH BANK PLC
BILLER - Benue State IRS (BIRS)
TAX TYPE - Non-Tax Collection
AGENCY - Benue State Polytechnic, Ugbokolo
1. Applicants are required to present their respective 'Invoice Printouts' to the Teller (Counter Cashier) for payment at any of the listed banks above or any bank that receives payments on the NIBSS-eBillsPay® payment platform.
2. Applicants MUST collect their eBillsPay® Transaction Receipts and duly endorsed Customer-Copy Tellers from the bank.
3. Applicants MUST proceed online at www.pnrsportal.benpolyonline.edu.ng to validate their fee payments to enable them complete the required admission process.
4. All Fees paid are non-refundable.
ORDER OF REGISTRATION FOR THE 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION [NEW AND RETURNING STUDENTS]
- After Payment Of Acceptance Fees Candidates are required to visit the school portal to Validate Payment [Click Here To Do So]
- After Candidates are to proceed with Printing of Admission Letter (New Students Only)
- There will be Security Screening ( For All Students) at the Main Security Unit.
- Results Verification & Confirmation of Admission (For New Students) will be held at the department based on the Admission Master List as approved from the Registrar’s Office.
- Candidates are to proceed with the School fees payment, Candidates are to view the school fees schedule online here before proceeding with the payment of fees
- Payment of School Fee (is for All Students) at any branch of 1st Bank, Unity Bank or Zenith Bank Plc.
(a) DO NOT PAY if your admission has not been confirmed by your department.
(b) Payment MUST be on the eBillsPay® platform of the Bank and should strictly abide by the Fees Schedule printed above. Payments MUST be exact to prevent online validation errors.
- After Payment Of Fees all students are to return back to the portal to http://www.pnrsportal.benpolyonline.edu.ng/ validate payment
- Payment Confirmation & Documentation of Fees (All Students) takes place at the Bursary Department.
- Collection of Registration Materials (All Students) from the department after confirmation of Online Registration will be done by the department.
- Students are expected to submit Stationary item(s) at the Polytechnic Central Stores.
- Medical Certificate of Fitness from the Polytechnic Clinic to be submitted to the Academic Officer not later than a month after registration.
- Registration with the Library.
- Letter of undertaking to be of Good Behavior by Parents/Guardians.
- Registration with Students’ Affairs Division and Hostel Accommodation.
- Filing of completed registration documents at the Academic Office.