The Result was released today 16th December by exactly 2pm and officially announced by the Head of National Office, WAEC Nigeria.
All Candidates are hereby informed that they can now access their results via the checking portal, by following the steps outlined below.
Statistics of the students performance will be updated soon.
How To Check Your Results
Go to WAEC result checking official portal at www.waecdirect.org
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number e.g. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year e.g. 2016
- Select the Type of Examination
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up