For Questions, Inquiries, Click Here
Facebook - Follow us - Call us - Hire Us - info@Ncsarena.com

For Any Enquiry, Call/Text On +2348035262318


Ad:- GAIN Admission into 200 Level In Any University / No JAMB & Post UTME. Apply Now Via IJMB, Call 07063823924


The Management Of Edo University, Iyamho has published the schedule of fees of the institution for the 2016/2017 session.

Newly admitted students are to note that Acceptance fee of  N25,000.00 must be paid before they can be cleared to commence registration  for academic activities.
The Clearance exercise takes place at the school premises.



NB
1. Acceptance fee and School fees payments should be made to Access bank account number (0704962679) or UBA Account number (1019395932).
2. Installment payment of at least 60% is available on request provided the remaining 40% payment is made before the commencement of the second semester.
3. Appropriate fees must be paid before registration.
4. Payment is not effective without due registration at both the ICT unit and financial services office.
5. Normal registration is within four weeks of resumption. Please note that students who fail to register within the stipulated period will pay a late registration penalty of N25,000.00 (Twenty five Thousand Naira) .
6. Caution fee of N20,000.00  (Twenty Thousand Naira) is refundable at the end of completion of studies.
7. Indigent candidate who has an average score of 75% and above in the entrance examination to Edo University may wish to apply for fees rebate/scholarship to the school management after the payment of acceptance fee.

SHARE THIS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, feel free to comment below and we will assist you in which ever way we can. Thanks

 
School News, Admissions Updates, And Scholarships © 2017. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top