Interested students are advised to start the registration process as soon as possible before the closing date.
Below are some registration tips that help during registration.
NABTEB 2017 May/June Examination Registration Steps
- Click Here To Download The NABTEB Registration Entry Guide
- Click Here To Download Examination Structure(EA25)
- Download TA60
- Download TA61
Important Registration Tips
- Make sure your passport is 160px by 200px and size is less than 30kb.
- Click on the ‘Apply’ link.
- Fill in the PIN, and serial number gotten from the purchased scratch card.
- Fill the form displayed and submit.
- Write down your Candidate Number in a safe place.
- Important Tips To Avoid During Registration
- Do not use a card that has already been used for another candidate
- Do not enter an invalid e-mail address for result to be sent as this will penalize you by deducting your card use