All students are advised to follow the guidelines to ensure a successful and smooth registration.
Follow the procedures Below:
UNILAG SCHOOL OF POSTGRADUATE STUDIES PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR NEW STUDENTS FOR THE 2016/2017 SESSION1. Visit Postgraduate School Website (www.unilagspgs.edu.ng) 2016/2017 admission.
2. Click on 'current students' link and update Biodata and change your password
3. Print Pay advice, Biodata, Acceptance Letter and Admission Letter
4. Take the Pay advice to designated banks for payment
5. Get the courses for First Semester from the Department
6. Go online to register the courses and submit it online afterward
7. Print four (4) copies of Course Form
8. The course forms need to be signed by the candidate, Head of Department, Bursar and School of Postgraduate Studies in that order.
9. Come to School of Postgraduate Studies and pick Prospectus for a fee #5,000 (Compulsory).
10. Proceed to Multipurpose Hall C for Screening. The School of Postgraduate Studies is the final stage of the registration process.
11.Students must pay both Obligatory and Tuition fees before they can register
12. Instalment payment is only for Part-Time students. Full Time Students cannot apply for instalment payment.
Students should channel their complaints and enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call 01-2930330