Details include Academic Gown Collection, Alumni association registration and others.
See Information Below:
- All graduands are expected to sign for and collect their academic gowns from the Academic Office:
- Graduands are expected to pay N2000.00 at the Bursary for Academic gowns and N3000.00 for Alumni Association registration. Payment receipt should be presented at the Academic Office.
- Please note that academic gowns must be returned not later than Monday 13th February, 2017 from 9:00 a.m. Failure to return the gowns and hoods by the prescribed date shall attract a fine of N2000.00 per day.
- Graduands are requested to assemble at the Convocation square on Saturday, the 11th of February, 2017 between 7:00a.m. and 7:30a.m. They must be fully robed and on a queue according to their faculties.
- No one, including graduands and their parents/guardians will be admitted into the venue after 9:30 a.m
- Commercial Photographers/Video Operators are requested to register and obtain clearance for operation at the Students’ Affairs Division.
- All Graduating Students must wear the prescribed academic gowns. The Security Officer will strictly enforce the “No gown, No entry” policy.
- No form of luggage or handbags will be allowed at the convocation square. Graduands are advised, without exception to comply with this information
- All guests of the university (properly identified with their Invitation cards) are to be seated not later than 9:30a.m.
- Three (3) parking lots have been provided for use at the Convocation Venue. Guests are to park their cars in areas Indicated in their Invitation cards.
- Note: Graduands are not allowed to leave the convocation venue before the end of the ceremony. Graduands are strongly advised to comply with these arrangements.