Any Interested and dynamic Candidate should find below details and courses available.
NIGERIAN COLLEGE OF AVIATION TECHNOLOGY, ZARIA. AERONAUTICAL TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING SCHOOL.
5/No Course Title Commencement Date Duration Course Fees1. Installation and Maintenance of Fibre Optics 30th January 2017 2Weeks 195,000
2. Installation and Maintenance of UPS and Solar 6th February 2017 2Weeks 195,000
3. AS Navigation Systems and Engineering 13th February 2017 2Weeks 165,000
See Steps To Apply Below:
- Visit http://www.ncat.gov.ng/application to apply
- Application Fee Cost N1,500
- Click The Register Button at the Top or Apply Now at the button.
- You will be prompt to login after creating your account.
- Generate your RRR and precede to the bank for payment or use the online payment option for the payment.
- Logon to wwww.ncat.gov.ng/application to login with the password you created Earlier
- Click on the Payment comfirmation and your RRR to update your payment
- On successful confirmation, you can continue with your registration.
- Edit your Application Profile (This will require a passport photo and your biodata).
- Edit your Institution Attended.
- Edit your Qualifications (WASSCE, and other Certificates are entered here).
- Select your choice of Programe and Course.
- Edit/Upload Documents (Attach your Certificates here). The next section (Declaration and submission of form) will not be displayed untill all sections have been filled correctly.
- Print your Admission Form Card and Profile Form.