Date : Monday 6th February, 2017- Friday 3rd March, 2017
Time: 9am Prompt
Venue: College Hall, Old Administration Building.
All newly admitted students should report to the venue of the screening with the required documents listed below within the specified period and be ordely:
- Data Form Print out
- Result Checker [WAEC, NECO, NABTEB]
- O'Level Results [SSCE, GCE,NABTEB,NECO] to be verified and confirmed by the Students Record Department
- UTME Result Print-out
- Post-UTME Screening Print-out
- Testimonial from Secondary School
- JAMB Admission Letter
- Acceptance Fee Receipt
- Payment History Print-out
b. Senior Civil Servant not below Grade Level 12
c. Principal of your former Secondary School
Birth Certificate from National Population Commission, Local Government Identification Letter, Medical Report from any recognized hospitals.
Any candidates who fails to appear for the verification and screening will have his or her admission withdrawn/revoked by the institution.