All fresh undergraduate students are hereby informed to go through the medical laboratory examination/screening. See details below:
Medical registration involves 3 sequential processes (X-Ray, Laboratory Test and Consultation). The schedule for Medical registration for the newly admitted undergraduates (2016/2017academics session) is tabulated below. Please strictly follow the schedule and instruction provided.
|1||MTE & COLVET||17th March, 2017||20th March, 2017||21st March, 2017|
|2||CVE & ELE||20th March, 2017||21st March, 2017||22nd March, 2017|
|3||AGE & MCE||21st March, 2017||22nd March, 2017||23rd March, 2017|
|4||ABG||22nd March, 2017||23rd March, 2017||24th March, 2017|
|5||ANN||23rd March, 2017||24th March, 2017||3rd April, 2017|
|6||ANP||24th March, 2017||3rd April, 2017||4th April, 2017|
|7||APH||3rd April, 2017||4th April, 2017||5th April, 2017|
|8||PRM||4th April, 2017||5th April, 2017||6th April, 2017|
|9||BCH||5th April, 2017||6th April, 2017||7th April, 2017|
|10||BIO||6th April, 2017||7th April, 2017||10th April, 2017|
|11||MCB||7th April, 2017||10th April, 2017||11th April, 2017|
|12||AE&FM||10th April, 2017||11th April, 2017||12th April, 2017|
|13||AERD||11th April, 2017||12th April, 2017||13th April, 2017|
|14||AGAD||12th April, 2017||13th April, 2017||18th April, 2017|
|15||AQFM||13th April, 2017||18th April, 2017||19th April, 2017|
|16||EMT||18th April, 2017||19th April, 2017||20th April, 2017|
|17||FWM||19th April, 2017||20th April, 2017||21st April, 2017|
|18||WMA||20th April, 2017||21st April, 2017||24th April, 2017|
|19||FST||21st April, 2017||24th April, 2017||25th April, 2017|
|20||HSM||24th April, 2017||25th April, 2017||27th April, 2017|
|21||HTM||25th April, 2017||27th April, 2017||28th April, 2017|
|22||NTD||27th April, 2017||28th April, 2017||1st May, 2017|
|23||ACCT||28th April, 2017||1st May, 2017||2nd May, 2017|
|24||BAM||1st May, 2017||2nd May, 2017||3rd May, 2017|
|25||BFN||2nd May, 2017||3rd May, 2017||4th May, 2017|
|26||ECO||3rd May, 2017||4th May, 2017||5th May, 2017|
|27||ETS||4th May, 2017||5th May, 2017||8th May, 2017|
|28||CHEM||5th May, 2017||8th May, 2017||9th May, 2017|
|29||CSC||8th May, 2017||9th May, 2017||10th May, 2017|
|30||MTS||9th May, 2017||10th May, 2017||11th May, 2017|
|31||PHS||10th May, 2017||11th May, 2017||12th May, 2017|
|32||STS||11th May, 2017||12th May, 2017||15th May, 2017|
|33||CPT||12th May, 2017||15th May, 2017||16th May, 2017|
|34||HRT||15th May, 2017||16th May, 2017||17th May, 2017|
|35||PBST||16th May, 2017||17th May, 2017||18th May, 2017|
|36||PPCP||17th May, 2017||18th May, 2017||19th May, 2017|
|37||SSLM||18th May, 2017||19th May, 2017||22nd May, 2017|
COLVET & COLENG: 22ndMay, 2017
COLPLANT: 23rd and24th MAY, 2017
COLPHYS: 25th and 26thMay, 2017
COLMAS:29th to 31stMay, 2017
COLPHEC: 1st and 2nd June, 2017
COLERM: 5th and 6thJune, 2017
COLBIOS: 7th and 8th June, 2017
COLANIM: 9th and 12th June, 2017
COLAMRUD: 13th and 14thJune, 2017
X-Ray: Transportation will be available at the FUNAAB Health Centre to convey students for X-Ray centre strictly on their scheduled date. Time: 8:00am | Cost: N100
LaboratoryTest:Students are to come with the following to the laboratory as scheduled
- One white transparent bottles (labeled with their names)containing their freshly produced URINE specimen.
- Original copy of either their School fees receipt or Departmental receiptor Composite form.
- They must be at the Health Services (Laboratory Department)between 8am and 12 noon on the day scheduled for their department.
- Collect medical result at the Laboratory by 8am.
- Proceed to Nursing unit for vital sign.
- See a doctor.
- Visit Medical Record Unit for final registration at the health centre. Below are the registration items needed for your registration.Form B – Verification of Certificate(s) Eligibility for Registration Form duly signed with recent password photograph.
- Form G – Entrance Medical Examination Form duly signed by FUNAAB Medical Doctor.
- Medical Laboratory result.
- X-ray report/result.
- Photocopy of 100 level (200/300 level for DE) School Fees.
- Photocopy of your birth certificate or declaration of age.
- X-ray film.
- Two current passport photographs.