The Installation is quite easy and the procedures have been outline below:
JAMB UTME INSTRUCTIONS ON ACCESS CODE INSTALLATION1. First Install the Registration application on the new machine.
- Run the JAMB Registration Application.
- It will prompt you to key in your access code
- At this point, wait! Do not key in the access code.
- Note the system ID on that system. [if possible copy it down]
2. Go back to the Admin system, launch the Application and GOTO System Management.
Click on Manage Systems.
Type in the system ID of the new system and SAVE.
Go back to the new System and insert the access code
Sign in with the general username and password (Not SuperUser)
All should be fine now.
- The Admin System (refers to the first system) you keyed in the Access code.
- This system can add other systems in the centre.
- This system creates the username and password for that centre (SuperUser).
- Then create a general user which will be used on the other machines.