This is to inform all successfully registered candidates for the 2017 JAMB UTME that the Board has announced a new date for centers/exam date allocation to all candidates.
According to the Joint Admission Matriculation Board all candidates are to check their respective email used in JAMB Profile Creation and Registration On 10th May, 2017 in-order to be assigned a new Examination Slip which will now contain the omitted information [Exam Center and Date].
Other Details Contained In The Registration Slip Include:
REG NUMBEREach Candidates has been assigned a REG NUMBER and are advised to secure it as would be used to login before starting examination.
SEAT NUMBEREach Candidate has also been assigned a seat number, Make sure you visit your center early in-order to locate your seat number
EXAM NUMBER/CENTER NUMBEREach candidate has also an exam number and center number. You are required to show your exam number and center number before being allowed into the venue of the examination.
EXAM TOWN:It contains the various towns in your state where you will be posted to sit for the examinations.
IMPORTANT THINGS CANDIDATES ARE TO NOTE BEFORE GOING TO THE EXAM HALL
- DO NOT bring your Mobile Phone or Bag to the Examination Centre.
- Bring the ORIGINAL copy of this slip to the Examination Centre and submit it to the Invigilator.
- You are advised to keep a copy of this SLIP for reference purposes.
- Your Biometric (Thumbprints) Verification is COMPULSORY at the Examination Centre.
- You will be marked absent if you DO NOT sit for the exam as indicated above and will forfeit the RIGHT to sit for the Examination.
- There will be NO Change of Subject in the Examination Centre.