SCREENING PROCEDUREStage 1: Uploading of Documents for those who have not done so.
Applicants who have not uploaded the underlisted documents should do so unfailingly before they proceed for screening. Go to www.dli.unilag.edu.ng:
- Testimonial (Secondary/Primary)
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Affidavit that predates the admissions advertisment.
- O’ Level Certificate/All other Qualifications
- NYSC Certificate/NYSC Exemption Certificate for Direct Entry candidates.
- Marriage Certificates and Newspaper classification that predates the admissions advertisment (Married female only).
Applicants are expected to proceed to the Distance Learning Institute (DLI), University of Lagos for screening and come along with two copies each of the above-listed documents to the Screening Officer.
- Applicants shall not be less than 21 years of age by 31st December, 2016 (Baseline date is 31st December, 1995).
- Please note that Police Report/Affidavit is not acceptable in place of any claimed missing certificate.
- Certificate and not statement of results slips are acceptable for WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO results obtained before 2008.
|1||Mondays to Wednesdays||All apllicants whose surname starts with letters A–M|
|2||Thursdays to Saturdays||All apllicants whose surname starts with letters N–Z|