ACU INFORMATION FOR STAFF AND STUDENTSMembers of Staff and Students are to note the following decisions taken at the meeting of Principal Officers and Deans on Tuesday, May 2, 2017 for compliance.
- Any student that resumes from the Easter holidays from Wednesday, May 3, 2017 will not be allowed into the Campus for the Second Semester 2016/2017 Session.
- Students who violate the dress code will not be allowed into classes and examination halls.
- All the four 200 Level Law courses examined in the First Semester have been cancelled. They will be re-taken during the Second Semester Examinations.
- The University portal has been re-opened till Wednesday, May 10, 2017. Students are to note that no further extension will be given.
- The Second Semester Examination will start on Monday, June 5, 2017. Students are to note the date and prepare well for the examinations.
With best wishes.