The University Examination Malpractice Panel had after a thorough investigation found them guilty of examination impersonation and recommended to the university Senate to expel them.
The Senate at its statutory meeting of March 29, 2017 approved the expulsion of the five students from the university for employingthe services of others to impersonate them and to write their examinations.
The students are:
1. Ikokwu Geraldine Chioma- UE/2015/B.Sc.Ed4/12178. Department of Integrated Science
2. Ndubueze Miracle- UE/2014/BSc.Ed4/8416. Department of Political Science
3. Chianuokwu Esondu Amadi- UE/2014/BSc.Ed4/8766. Department of Social Studies.
4. Ukwe Vivian Uju- UE/2014/BSc.Ed4/8800. Department of Social Studies.
5. Nna Charity Leyira- UE/2012/BSc.Ed4/5436. Department of Social Studies.