He Said as at Thursday that the Board has so far withheld the results of 300 candidates who wrote the unified tertiary matriculation examination (UTME).
He also said the agency has released the results of 15, 000 candidates, adding that the board has released the results of candidates where it had no problem.
According to him, the board would release results of candidates after it had ensured that they did not participate in malpractices.
Oloyede also said the board would not hesitate to sanction anybody found wanting no matter how highly placed the person is.
“For instance this morning (Thursday) we have released about 15, 000 results but among those who sat in that centre we have real reasons, concrete evidence to say about 300 of them the results will not be release because they knew they were not in the hall where the examination took place.
“Those who do not receive are qualified not to receive. In all the places where there are no problem we have released the results within 24 hours. But those who have not they may not be culpable but we are investigating.
“Where we have reasons to doubt anything, where we have report of anything that was not acceptable to us we have withheld the results and we keep on releasing them as we clear them.
“We are comparing those who sat for the examination, how long they sat in the hall and when some of them will take excuse that they are going to the toilet only to go to what they call VIP, all these have been able to track and I want to say that we will not hesitate to sanction anybody no matter how highly placed,” he said.