Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo) hereby invites applications from qualified Nigerian students for the 2016 NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme. The scholarship programme aims to promote academic excellence and improve skills of young Nigerians. It provides yearly grant to the successful applicants from their second year to the completion of their degree programme. The scholarship is managed by SNEPCo on behalf of its co-venture partners and the NNPC.
- Materials/ corrosion Engineering
- Mathematics/Applied mathematics
- Banking and finance
- Civil Engineering
- Petroleum engineering
- Physics/Applied physics
- Process control Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Agricultural science
- Mechanical/ Aerospace Engineering
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian University accredited by the National Universities commission(NUC)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 in a 5-grade system
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship (National or International)
HOW TO APPLY:
- Every applicant must have a valid personal e-mail account (for consistent communication)
- Candidates who meet the above eligibility criteria should apply online via the link above to provide the required personal and educational details, and upload scanned copies of the following
- A recent passport- sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, and not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission letter; Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) scores;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ level/OND/NCE Result(s) as applicable; and
- Letter of Identification from State of Origin indicating applicants local government of origin
- Students are to upload their 100 Level results.
Applications should be submitted online on or before 10th August, 2016.
Examination date: 20th August, 2016.