Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into HND (Full-Time), ND (Daily Part Time), ND (Part-Time), Pre-ND Programs and Post UTME screening of the Federal Polytechnic, Ede for the 2016/2017 Academic Session.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) FULL TIME PROGRAMME (TWO ACADEMIC SESSIONS A. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES
1. Computer Science
3. Science Laboratory Technology (Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Physics with Electronics Options)
4. Hospitality Management
5. Leisure and Tourism Management
B. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
2. Banking and Finance
3. Business Administration and Management
5. Office Technology and Management
C. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
1. Architectural Technology
2. Building Technology
3. Quantity Surveying
4. Estate Management
D. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
1. Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology (Power and Machine, Electronics Telecommunication Engineering Options)
2. Civil Engineering (Structures Option)
3. Computer Engineering
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES
Application for admission into the HND programs will be required to have the following qualifications:
1. National Diploma(ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant Field and five (5) relevant ‘O’ Level credit passes at WASC, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings. The credit passes must include English Language and Mathematics. (a) Evidence of one year Post ND cognate experience (Industrial Training) (b) Applicants with Pass Grade in the ND will be required to have at least two (2) years Post National Diploma Industrial Experience
*Candidate will not be admitted into HND programs different from those they had in their ND programs *Candidates applying for HND Office Technology and Management (OTM) are to bring their laptop to the interview *Candidate with ND BAM/MKT are eligible to apply for HND Marketing **It is mandatory for HND full-Time applicants to fill the JAMB Registration Number or Matriculation Numbers used for their ND programs.
2. NATIONAL DIPLOMA PART TIME PROGRAMMES
Applicants seeking admission into National Diploma Part-Time programmes must have requirement as indicated in the 2016 JAMB Brochure.
HOW TO APPLY:
Pre-ND Programmes at the rate of N10,500.00 and the Screening of the Post UTME Candidates at the rate of N2500.00 for the 2016/2017 Academic Session. Visit http://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/entranceForm/ to apply and obtain the form.
for more information