This is to inform the public especially aspirants of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic that the application for admission screening for 2016/2017 has commenced.
1. Candidates who chose Moshood Abiola Polytechnic,Abeokuta as their first or second choice(s) of institution(s) during the 2016 UTME and scored 180 and above
2. Candidates who did not chose Moshood Abiola Polytechnic,Abeokuta as either their first or second choice but who scored 180 and above in the 2016 UTME.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Candidates are to access the Website with Cash/Debit ATM card to the tune of Two Thousand,Five Hundred Naira (2,500.00) only at any bank of choice
2. Log on to www.mapoly.edu.ng
3. Click on”Prospective Students”
4. Complete the application form as appropriate,upload your passport photograph,and supply other information (e-mail address(es),phone number(s)etc)
5. Click on ‘submit’ to print your application form and screening slip.
Candidates are to attend screening exercise on the dates stated below with the original of their credentials and other documents earlier stated.
a. Monday, 22nd August, 2016 – School of Environmental Studies and School of Engineering.
b. Tuesday 23rd August,2016- School of Science and Technology
c.Wednesday 24th August,2016- School of Communication and Information Technology
d.Thursday 25th August,2016- School of Business and Management Studies
e.Friday 26th August,2016- Mop-up exercise for all candidates who missed the scheduled dates above.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to bring the following documents to the screening exercise venue;
1. JAMB Original Result Slip
2. Original and Photocopy of MAPOLY’s screening on-line registration form.
3. Original and Photocopies of O’level result(s)
Monday, 15th August, 2016.