The Nigeria Christian Pilgrim Commission wishes to inform all applicants for the 2016 Federal Medical Team Selection exam that online examination will hold as follows;
Date:Saturday, 6th August, 2016
Venue: Selected Jamb Centres as follows;
1. NORTH CENTRAL ZONE – ABUJA
CENTER 1. JAMB Model CBT Center, Kogo, Bwari. Abuja
CENTER 2. JAMB CBT Center, JAMB National Headquarters, along Nigeria Law School Road, Bwari. Abuja.
2. NORTH EAST ZONE – TARABA STATE
JAMB State Office, Former Teacher’s College Quarters, Jalingo
3. NORTH WEST – JIGAWA STATE
JAMB State Office, Mechanics Village, Plot 269/270, Off Bye-Pass Road, Dutse.
4. SOUTH SOUTH – DELTA STATE
JAMB State Office, Okpanam Road, By NTA Junction, Asaba.
5. SOUTH EAST – ABIA STATE
JAMB State Office Ubakala, Ubakala Junction, Port-Harcourt-Enugu Expressway, Umuahia.
6. SOUTH WEST – OYO STATE
JAMB Zonal Office, Quarters 845, Agodi G. R. A. Opp. Ikolaba Grammar School, Ibadan.
Accreditation: 8am – 9am
Exam starts: 10am (1 hour)
A non-refundable exam fee is to be paid into the Commission’s account on Remita.
Doctors - ₦12,000
Pharmacists – ₦10,000
Nurses, Medical Lab Scientists & CHEW - ₦8,000
Payment of the Exam fee will be through the following procedure:
1. Walk into any commercial bank.
2. Pick up a deposit teller.
3. At the top of the teller write: Purpose of Payment = OTHERS
4. In the space provided for account number write = CBN/REMITA.
5. In the space provided for account name write NIGERIAN CHRISTIAN PILGRIM COMMISSION ACCOUNT.
6. Inform the Cashier that payment is through REMITA.
Deadline for payment is on the 30th of July, 2016
The following are to be presented at the accreditation point:
1. Payment teller / Payment Receipt
2. Print out of application form
3. Valid identification which must be one of the following
ØPermanent Voter’s card
ØNational ID Card
Please note that only shortlisted candidates (those that applied online) will be accredited to write the examination
Medical team members who participated as Federal Medical Team members in 2013, 2014,2015 and the 2016 Easter Pilgrimage are not eligible.
Enquiry to this mail can be sent to [email protected]