The management of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi (ATBU) wish to inform all candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes for the 2016/2017 Academic Session as First or Second choice and have scored 180 and above in the UTME, and a minimum of Lower Credit / Merit grade in Diploma from a recognized polytechnic accredited by NABTEB, 9 Points in NCE/IJMB, that there will be online screening which commences on 24th August and ends on 9th September 2016.
UNACCREDITED COURSES AT ATBU
The following courses have NOT been accredited so therefore candidate who choose any of these courses should hold on till further notice.
- Building Technology
- Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Industrial Design
- Automobile Technology Education
- Building Technology Education
- Electrical Electronics Education
- Business Education
- Integrated Science Education
Candidates seeking Direct Entry (DE) admission into ATBU should hold on as their records are being expected within the week from JAMB.
Procedure for ATBU screening:
- Candidates should visit http://www.atbu.edu.ng/, locate and click on the 2016/2017 ATBU Screening red link / button at the bottom – left below the slider of the Home Page. This opens the 2016/2017 Screening Procedure Page where you can proceed for login.
- Click Login, this will take you to a page where you are to provide a valid JAMB Number as a Username and Click the Login button. Generate your Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR) and proceed to any bank for payment or you can pay using a credit or debit card.
- After payment, revisit the Portal to login to your account, fill the Screening Form accordingly and upload your passport photograph.
- After submitting the form, Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip for future reference.
- List of eligible candidates who have met the requirements from amongst those who have registered will be displayed on the website in due course. Candidates are expected to frequently visit the website www.atbu.edu.ng for updated information.
- The successful candidates will be invited for physical screening in a date to be announced later.
Please leave your questions and comments in the comment column below.