The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of forms for the following Higher National Diploma (HND) (Regular and Part-Time) Programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session:
1. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
Business Admin and Management
Co-operative Economics and Management
Office Technology and Management
Purchasing and Supply
2. SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
Banking and Finance
3. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
4. SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
Science Laboratory Technology; ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY, PHYSICS AND ELECTRONICS, BIOCHEMISTRY, MICROBIOLOGY and CHEMISTRY
5. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION ARTS
6. SCHOOL OF ART, DESIGN AND PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
Fine Arts: Painting, Sculpture
7. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
Applicant for HND admission must possess a minimum of 2.50 cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) in their respective ND programmes. Those who made less than 2.50 CGPA can only be considered for admission if they verifiably spend a minimum of two years on industrial attachment.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
(a) Interested candidates should go to the following Banks to purchase an electronic application pin for N5,000.00 only:
* Zenith Bank Plc —————————Trans-Ekulu, Enugu
* Fidelity Bank Plc ————————– Ogui Road, Enugu
* Skye BANK plc ———————— Ogui Road, Enugu
* First Bank of Nig. Plc——————– Okpara Avenue(Main Branch), Enugu
* First City Monument Bank plc ——– Garden Avenue Branch, Enugu.
(b) Using the pin go to www.imt.edu.ng to fill and submit the application form. Download and print the acknowledgement slip.
(c) Candidates must cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission.
(d) All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before Friday 16th September 2016 as the window for application closes on that day.