2016 Pre-degree admission
In collaboration with the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)
, Niger Delta University is accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission
into the 2016/2017 Academic Session Pre-Degree Program.
This programme leads to the award of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Certificate.
This certificate enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admission
into 200 LEVEL
of the degrees offered by Niger Delta University or any other JUPEB affiliated Universities in Nigeria and abroad.Admission Requirements
- Minimum of Five (5) O’ Levels Credit Passes in not more than 2 sittings
- Must have Credit pass in English Language and Mathematics
- O’ Level result should be either
Method of Application
- Buy the NDU 2016/2017 Pre-Degree Authorisation Programme ePin from
- Any Branch of Diamond Bank Plc nationwide for N15,000.00
- You should use your GSM Phone number as the Buyer ID
- Click on the large green button above and follow the instructions on the wizard
- Ensure you provide two valid and working GSM Phone numbers. You will be contacted through these numbers
- Ensure you cross check and preview the information filled in
- Print out the completed application form.
- The application closes August 31st, 2016
- The JUPEB Certificate is equivalent to the Advance Level GCE or old HSC or IJMB
- For Direct Entry Admission, candidate must satisfy all admission requirements as prescribed by the Department and Faculty of choice