The University of Ilorin invites candidates who applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes of the University for the 2016/17 academic session to upload the required information for the Screening Exercise between 25TH August and 5th September, 2016. All results intended for use for 2016 admission must be uploaded not later than 5th September 2016 when the portal shall be closed.
- Candidates awaiting any result should not apply please.
- As part of the screening exercise, candidates are expected to follow instructions and accurately enter the required information. False submission of information/results will attract automatic disqualification
- Successful candidates would be communicated via e-mail and SMS.
The following categories of candidates are eligible:
- A. UTME Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first choice and scored:
(i) a minimum of 180 in the UTME for courses other than those listed in (ii) below and also have five (5) O/L Credits in Mathematics, English Language and other three (3) relevant subjects at not more than two sittings;
(ii) for MB;BS; Optometry and Vision Science, Five (5) O/L Credits in Mathematics, English Language and other three (3) relevant subjects at not more than one sitting.
- B. DIRECT ENTRY Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first choice and have obtained a minimum of:
(i) Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable. However, Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History and International Studies, may consider lower Credit. Only Computer Science accepts HND for admission into 200 Level.
(ii) Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
(iii) A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
(iv) (a) 13 points at A/L in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE or Cambridge of equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for MB;BS; or
(b) Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Life Sciences.
- C. CHANGE OF COURSE
Candidates seeking change of course will be required to pay a fee of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (
N2,500.00) only (excluding bank charges)
- D. INTERNATIONAL CANDIDATES
International Candidates who have not taken part in the UTME or filled Direct Entry Form can reach the University Admissions Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on admission into the University. Such candidates will not be required to make any payment at this stage.
- E. SPECIFIC PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCREENING
- Each Candidate is expected to pay a screening fee of
N2,500.00 only (including Bank charges). Payment will be done on the University portal during registration by using Interswitch-enabled card (only Master and Verve Cards are accepted).
- Applicants are advised to keep Acknowledgement page print-outs from the online registration of STAGES 1 and 2 for use at a later stage of the registration exercise.
- F. SCREENING REGISTRATION AND PROCEDURES
EVERY CANDIDATE SHOULD COMPLETE AND SUBMIT ON-LINE THE REGISTRTION FORM FOR SCREENING ON OR BEFORE 5th SEPTEMBER, 2016.
For further details on admission requirements click Here
ALL ENQUIRES SHOULD BE SENT Here
[Link currently not opening, but keep trying as it will be resolved soon!]
Mr. Emmanuel Dada Obafemi
Credit – schoolwebsite