This is to inform all candidates who applied for the Federal University of Gusau as their choice during the last utme that the admission screening exercise for 2016/2017 has been announced.
Only Candidates who made the University their First or Second Choice and have scored at least 180 (for UTME Candidates) for the screening exercise.
Also Direct Entry(DE) are eligible for the screening.
Those who did not make the University first or second choice should not attempt to appear for the screening.
The UTME and DE Admission screening exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session will hold as follows;
Date: Friday 16th and 17th September, 2016.
Time: 10am Daily
Venue: Small and Medium Classrooms (Block B)
2. On the menu click on link “Register for Screening” to commence the registration for
2016/2017 Post UTME Screening Exercise.”
3. Enter your JAMB No (Jamb Registration number) and then click on the Submit button.
4. If you are successful, a page will open with some relevant detail pertaining you. Fill the
remaining form entries in order to generate invoice and proceed to any commercial
bank within your location to make payment. The invoice contains the Remita Retrieval
5. After the payment, you are required to login using your JAMB NO and RRR to finished up
6. You are required to upload a recent passport size photograph of at most 20KB and of jpeg type. If you upload photo greater than 20kb or a different type like .png or .pdf, it will not be accepted.
7. After the registration, you are expected to print the Screening slip.
8.You are to bring along with the Screening slip, JAMB SLIP/Original Result Slip. If you do not have this document, evidence of payment and original of all you credential that you used while filling the online registration form.