The PG school consists of four (4) Departments and these departments includes:
1. Intelligence and Security Studies
- M.Sc. and PGD in the following programmes:
Intelligence & Security Studies;
Cyber Crime & Information Security;
Criminal Intelligence & Policing;
Criminology & Crime Management;
Forensics & Investigation;
Global Security & Terrorism;
Defence & Strategic Studies;
Sociology & Criminology.
2. Business Administration
i. MBA in the folloing programmes:
- Oil & Gas Management;
- Information Technology Management
ii. M.Sc. & PGD in the following programmes:
Oil & Gas Management;
Business Information Systems;
Telecommunications & Information Systems Management;
Information Technology Management.
- M.Sc. & PGD in the following programmes:
Environmental & Public Health Microbiology;
Food & Industrial Microbiology;
4. Public Health.
i. M.Sc. & PGD in the following programmes:
- Environmental Health;
Biostatistics; Primary Health Care;
Health, Safety & Disaster Management
ii. MPH (Master of Public Health)
1. POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA:To be eligible into the Postgraduate Diploma Programme, candidates must be holders of a First Degree, HND or equivalent qualifications in relevant disciplines from any recognized University or Polytechnic.
2. M.Sc., MBA, & MPH:To be eligible for admission into the M.Sc, MBA & MPH programmes, candidates must be holders of a First Degree (minimum of 2nd Class Lower). PGD or equivalent certificates in relevant disciplines of Novena University or any other university.
Method of application:Forms are obtainable from the following outlets upon the payment of N15,500 in cash/bank draft in favour of Novena University, Ogume.
a. Registrar's Office, Novena University Campus, Delta State
b. 326-328, Ikorodu Road, Idiroko Bus Stop, Anthony Village, Lagos State.
c. Skye Bank Plc Branch at Gimbiya Street, garki, Area 11, Abuja, FCT.
All requests and enquiries should be direced to The Dean, Postgraduate School, Novena University, Ogume. [email protected]; [email protected]
Hotlines: 0803-330-2376, 0806-656-8533, 0802-300-4571, 0803-716-7418