The management of Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun has released the merit admission list of candidates admitted into the institution for the 2016/2017 Academic Session. Candidates can now check their admission status online.
TO KNOW IF YOU ARE ADMITTED, DO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Visit our online portal at www.pti.edu.ng
2. Click check admission status
3. Enter your application username and password to login to your profile
If you have issues with your application USERNAME and PASSWORD, send mail with your application number in the form of “PTI/0xxxx/16” to it firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08126971127
4. On your profile, click check admission status to know if you are admitted.
5. If you are admitted, you can access your online admission letter by clicking on print admission letter on your profile.
In the new window that appears, you will be required to generate RRR code of N1000, take the printed copy of the RRR code to any bank for payment. The RRR Code for Admission Letter and School Fees MUST BE GENERATED ONLY WHEN YOU LOGIN TO YOUR PTI PORTAL PROFILE. codes generated from remita.net website will be invalid
6. After making payment, go back to your profile click on PRINT ADMISSION LETTER and this will open your online admission letter. Take a copy of this letter to admission office for further authorization/clearance.
NOTE: If after making payment and the system still refer you to the RRR code page, then visit the ICT centre.
7. Refer to the Students menu in the home page to get directive on how to pay school fees
Note: You can also view the full list of admission on the website homepage under Admission Menu.
Payment of school will be required for course registration when the portal is open for such operation.
ALL NEW STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THEIR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS AND SORT CODE AS PART OF THEIR REGISTRATION PROCESS.