This session, going forward, we have objectively redefined our admission process flow to be seamless, less stressful and optimised for performance; no need to queue at the ICT or Admissions Office again – everything is online! We are committing to technology with the enhancement on our TAMS portal to drive our admission processes for effective service delivery.
Prospective students, who have been offered Provisional Admission, are to note the following Admission process flow:
- Login as Prospective Student with the Jamb Reg No (as Username) and Surname (as Password) on http://my.tasued.edu.ng/login.php.
- Print the Admission Letter
- Pay the Acceptance Fee with your ATM Card (Mastercard or Visa Card only) and Print the Acceptance Fee Receipt for stamping at the University Bursary.
- Download, Print and Fill the Acceptance Form.
- Submit details of the O’Level Result Cards for Verification, after the online payment of the O’Level Verfication Fee.
- Check the status of the O’Level Verification after 48hrs for each O’Level Result submitted. Note the Status messages and the ‘Verification Code’.
- If Change of Course is recommended by the Admissions Office, Select a Course from the 3 recommended Choice Programmes. The Verification Code will be automatically released.
- Copy and Paste the ‘Verification Code’ in the textbox provided on the O’Level Verification page and click on the Verify button. The VERIFIED status should display.
- Pay the School Fee with your ATM Card (Mastercard or Visa Card only) and Print the School Fee Receipt (showing the auto-generated MATRIC NO.) for stamping at the University Bursary.
- Print the Acceptance Clearance Certificate from the Admission Status page.
- Arrange all the necessary documents in the Green File (following the specified order) and submit at the Admissions Office.
- Wait for the Clearance Status update, after 2 weeks, marking the end of the Admission Process flow.