The Management of the University Of Lagos have released the 2016/2017 foundation Programme admission list for all courses.See All Faculty List Below:
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Business Administration
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Environmental Science
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- College Of Medicine
If you can’t find your faculty of the list, then it means it has not yet been published online. It will be added to the list soon
Procedure for Online Registration and Verification
Verification | Registration: Wednesday, 14th September 2016 to Friday 16th September, 2016
Venue: Multi-Purpose Hall A, University of Lagos, Akoka
Lecture Begins: Monday, 19th September, 2016.
Please Read through the following instructions carefully
All Prospective students are required to come with original copies of the following documents
- O’Level Result
- Birth Certificate
- School Testimonial
Procedure for Online Registration:
- Go to http://www.foundation.unilag.edu.ng
- Click on “Student login”
- login with your application number (e.g. A123456) as username and surname in lowercase as password.
- You are required to change your password immediately.
- Click on “Update Biodata” to carry out all necessary updates (Compulsory) and print Biodata form
- Click on “Generate fees” and thereafter click on “view Pay Advice” to print your pay advice.
(Pay advice at this stage is only for Acceptance fee)
- With pay advice in hand, Proceed to the bank to make payment of Acceptance fee.
- After payment, go online to print out your letter of acceptance.
- Fill out the form and proceed for verification.
Note that you will be required to register your three subjects for JUPEB examination at the verification centre.
- Return to
http://www.foundation.unilag.edu.ng and relogin to generate another pay advice (this time, Pay advice will contain all other fees (the option to pay 50% of Tuition is available on the page)
- With pay advice, proceed to the bank to pay the other necessary fees…….for those of us paying online…..(I don’t know much about payments in banks using the remitta number)….be careful not give vital details of your debit/credit cards to anyone…..your pins aren’t even needed during payment…pls print your receipts and pay advice after every transaction in order to avoid complications and make sure that your acceptance form which requires your signature is printed in color.
Congrats to all those that made the list and to those that didn’t don’t worry there will still be a supplementary list. Visit the foundation office to see if you can do a change of course.