This is to inform all students of UNN (Prospective and returning) to take note of the following important information with regards to student accommodation for the 2016/17 session:
1. The University has limited spaces for student accommodation.
2. The accommodation is allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
3. First Year and final year students are given high priority during allocation.
4. First years are allocated 40% of the total accommodation, final years 25% while other years are allocated 35%.
5. All Nursing Mothers must apply for accommodation online and must notify the authorities early. You are permitted to stay alone in a room or be two persons in a room.
6. The following are highly prohibited and will attract eviction from the hostel:
• Squatting of any kind.
• Late return to the hostel at night.
• Drinking of Alcohol.
• Fighting and quarrelling.
• Use of hotplates, electric boiling ring, refrigerator, gas cooker and so on.
• Use of generator sets.
• Defecating and bathing at undesignated places.
• Pouring of water in undesignated places.
• Defacing of Hostel walls by posting of bills, posters and any document.
7. Only students who have successfully met the following will be qualified for hostel accommodation:
• Paid all school fees till date.
• Registered all courses online till date.
• Possess the University ID card or have been successfully captured.
• Possess and use the University student email address.
8. All hostel accommodation invoices are valid for only three days after generation. Any student who fails to pay within the three day period will be doing so at his/her own risk.
9. All Rev Sisters and intending corps members must follow the authorised process for accommodation henceforth.
10. Physically challenged students must also generate invoice and proceed to make payments promptly. All students should be informed and prepare themselves adequately for the new session.