IMPORTANT ACCOMMODATION INFORMATION FOR UNN & UNEC STUDENTS
To this end, the final opening of hostels in Nsukka campus will be on Tuesday 4th October, 2016 by 10am prompt until all the bed spaces are exhausted.
ENUGU CAMPUS:This is to inform all University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus students that the Hostel allocation process will commence on Wednesday 5th October, 2016 by 10am prompt. The process will continue until all the bed spaces are exhausted.
All students are to login to their portal and apply for hostel accommodation. There will be no concessions or room reservation. Failure to apply for a room online and make payments will amount to ‘No Accomodation’
This will be the final opening as we have limited spaces available.
The process flow is highlighted below:
1. Log in to the UNN Portal- www.unnportal.unn.edu.ng
2. Enter your username and password (Your username is your Registration Number for old students and JAMB registration number for new students).
3. Click on Hostel Allocation.
4. Click on Apply for Bed space
5. Click on Apply.
6. Print the Invoice carrying your RRR number and proceed to the bank or make payment using your ATM card.
7. Return to the portal and Click on Hostel Allocation.
8. Click on pay for your hostel and enter your Remita Retrieval Reference number.
9. Submit and print Receipt.
For inquiry, issues or complaints please send an email to